Resolving Complicated Property Division Issues
We at Rojas Family Law, Inc. can help you with complex property division issues. We work hand-in-hand with the region’s most respected experts (forensic accountants, actuaries, financial advisors, real property appraisers, etc.) to investigate and resolve the following issues:
- Apportioning the community property interest in otherwise separate property assets (businesses, homes, etc.)
- Property characterization issues, including confirming a spouse’s separate property
- Valuation of privately-held business interests
- Complicated tracing issues
- Discovering undisclosed assets related to a spouse’s breach of fiduciary duty
- Working with experts to value and divide defined benefit and/or deferred compensation plans (QDROs)
- Valuing and dividing the community property interest in intellectual property
Consult With Us To Learn Your Options
Arrange your consultation with a skilled attorney using our online form or by calling 916-515-7020.
From our office in Sacramento, we serve clients throughout Northern California.