Keeley L. Nickelson
Keeley joined Rojas Family Law, Inc. after working for several years with another local family law firm, where she gained valuable experience both in and out of the courtroom. With the goal of reaching an out of court agreement always at top of mind, Keeley does her best to reach an advantageous settlement if possible. There are of course matters that cannot be settled for various reasons, and Keeley has developed a strong but calm presence in the courtroom. There are those who practice aggressively with little regard to the specifics of the case, but Keeley has proven that a focused strategy, coupled with an understanding of the mindset of the opposition, yields better results for her clients.
Keeley’s practice spans the entire range of family law cases, including divorce and legal separation, child and spousal support, income analysis, business valuations, division of assets and debts, custody issues, and paternity issues. Keeley is both a litigator and certified mediator.
Keeley is a Certified Family Law Specialist recognized by the State Bar of California, Board of Legal Specialization. She is committed to serving each of her clients with compassion and strength.
Outside of attorney, Keeley’s other titles include DogMom, Bookworm, and Oenophile. Keeley is a world-class homebody with a knack for supervising her husband in the garden.
- Family Law
Certified Legal Specialties:
- Certified Family Law Specialist
- Certified Mediator
- SCBA, Member, 2017 to Present
- PCBA, Member, 2018 to Present
- Sac County FL Bar, Member, 2017 to Present
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2020 - Present
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2019 - Present
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- J.D. - 2016
- Honors: With Distinction
- University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona
- B.A. - 2013
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Psychology
- California, 2016
- Voluntary Legal Services Project Pro Bono Attorney, 2019 to 2020