Natalie has been an attorney for 9 years. In addition to representing individuals, private companies, and various levels of government as legal counsel, her past work includes clerking for the judicial branch and legislative affairs for labor unions and the Governor's Office. Prior to law school, Natalie worked for a local non-profit that provided services to unhoused women and families and most recently she worked for a non-profit that helps people heal from trauma and addiction.
As a family law attorney, Natalie combines her passion for helping people in times of crisis and transition with her vast legal expertise. She will be focused on issues related to custody, parenting time, and domestic violence.
In her spare time, Natalie teaches meditation and breathwork techniques and is in the process of creating a local women's healing collective.
- Family Law
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- J.D. - 2014
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Honors: Outstanding Graduating Student of Evening Division
- New College of Florida, Sarasota, Florida
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2004
- Major: Economics