Our knowledge and expertise reaches all areas of Family Law.
Tara M. Rojas
Are You Looking for a Dedicated Sacramento Family Attorney to Handle Your Legal Services?
I am a family law attorney and the founding shareholder at Rojas Family Law, Inc.
I know that every family is unique and each family law matter requires a personalized strategy to navigate through the complicated family law processes. I treat each case as if it were my own, and I zealously advocate for my clients, whether during negotiation or litigation. I strive for client satisfaction and to go “above and beyond” for my clients. Client have described me as strategic, tenacious, assertive, compassionate, and cost-conscious.
Prior to becoming an attorney, I worked for almost a decade as a senior paralegal at a highly reputable law firm in downtown Sacramento. We focused on high asset, complex family law cases. I worked full-time during law school, attended courses at night, and traveled 80 miles each day, all while raising a family. I graduated as the valedictorian of my Pacific McGeorge evening class.
Since becoming an attorney, I have remained highly motivated and driven to take on even the most complicated cases. I work hand-in-hand with my clients to prioritize their goals and concerns. And I apply legal analysis to the facts of each case in order to obtain the best results possible.
I am also a certified mediator with extensive hours of training. As a mediator, I have successfully helped parties—even those involved in contentious divorces—to resolve their matters without ever having to step inside a courtroom. I am also a member of the Sacramento Collaborative Practice Group, and am available to represent clients through the collaborative divorce process.
Since becoming an attorney, I have been honored by Super Lawyers as a “Rising Star”; an honorable distinction that only 2.5% of California attorneys receive.
Associations and Memberships:
- 2015 - Present, Women Lawyers of Sacramento, Board Member
- 2015 - Present, Anthony M. Kennedy Inn of Court Member
- American Bar Association
- Solano County Bar Association
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- California State Bar – Family Law Section
Publications and Presentations:
Valuation of Assets in a Divorce Proceeding (October 2015)
- WEAVE, Walk a Mile Event Attendee, 2014
- One Day Divorce Clinic, Volunteer Attorney, 2014
- Housing & Mediation Clinic, Volunteer Attorney, 2014
University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- Juris Doctor with Great Distinction
- Class Valedictorian
- Order of the Coif
- Amicus Lex Scholar
- Outstanding Academic Achievement Award
- Witkin Awards: Family Law; Legal Research/Writing I and II; Criminal Procedure; Taking and Defending Depositions
- Dean’s Honor’s List
- Finalist: First Year Mock Trial Competition
Saint Mary’s College of California
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Management
CONTACT US TODAY TO SEE HOW
WE CAN HELP
Call (916) 515-7020 or e-mail below. We will get
back to you shortly.